Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Sweetie Turned 13 Months Old!


"Muah!"
A wet kiss that melts my heart falls on my face, as her arms go around my neck and she rests her head on my chest.

Sorry, Mommy forgot about it! My Darling turned 13 months old last week and I forgot to jot down her milestones as I did religiously every month over the whole year. She has became sweeter & sweeter each day.

You're an expressive little Darling. At bedtime, instead of falling asleep in my arms, you'll search my chest and tell me, "Nen Nen." Before pooping, you'll tell us,"Poo Poo."

Other than that, you can already recognise lots of things by names and pronounce rather accurately. Only thing is that you still calling Grandpa as "Ga Ga" instead of "Gong Gong". :)

You're a little music talent. Dancing away by shaking your butt with raised arms everytime we play you nursery.
When I'm only humping the tunes you'll know which song and join the singing.

We're more amazed each day as you learn so quick. Instantly pick up new gesture or words after only first demo. We are so proud to have you! :)

Love ya lots,
Sweet Pea Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment