Tuesday, December 13, 2011

SAHM wannabe!

Sitting up is your favourite position now :)

This marked the last of the 6 days of me being a SAHM. Hate to know that I'm gonna be back at work tomorrow. Gawd I miss spending time with my Darling already! These 6 days just flown by without giving any warning!

But I'm grateful to have this golden opportunity to spend some quality time together with my Darling, without distraction, just me and her in her innocent world :)

I've been so busy that I lost track of her development. I realised she's grown so much and so fast! I've been missing too much :'(

In these few days together we experienced some of our first-times, I'd like to believe it is :)

Your 8 Months Milestones, Part II:

- You're so much into gadgets. Your face shines when you saw us using our phones or laptops next to you, you'll wanna have a peek on the screen too!
Caught Mommy snapping photos of you standing up :)


- You can stand up from sitting position almost instantly by holding on to the sofa, even tries to climb by lifting up one leg!

- The sarong is becoming your least favourite item. Over the last few days I almost couldn't put you in at all. Not even half way in you started wailing already that I was carrying you to sleep most of the time! (My arms are aching the next day!)You can roll over and sit yourself up in the sarong too!

- You're starting to experience separation anxiety. When we're out of your sight, you'll be calling or looking for us in your walker ;)

- I'm super happy that Mommy is your favourite person, at least in these few days :) Everytime Mommy walk away, you'll be wailing. Or show a huge grin when you manage to see me finally. You scream in excitement when I pick you up!

- Jabbers: ufh ufh ufh, rrrrraffh rrrrraffh, tzuck tzuck (playing with tongue) mammaaa mammm...
Can't wait to hear you calling Mommy already!

- Developing strong sense of sounds, react to all kinds of sounds i.e. plane flies by, motorcycle passes by the back lane, our phones rings... You love music too! You'll look at us when we sing to you, smiling :) You'll rock lightly back and forth sitting up when we play you music from your toy, as if you're enjoying the rhythm too :) Favourite songs of the month: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Old MacDonald Had A Farm.

- You've mastered the pincer grasp by now. I discovered this when you pinching me with your sharp nails and full strength that I almost jumped! You can pick up even the tiniest sewing string.

- Crawling well with your belly off the ground :) Especially when you see my phone or your favourite book: Molly's Jolly Brolly.

- Extend your arms wanting to be carried :)

- You'll look at the door whenever you hear the keys, welcome whoever comes back with your biggest grin :)


Ain't it too sweet?
Sweeps off all my tiredness when I see my little Darling smiling :)

Love ya most,
Sweet Pea Mom
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment