Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Soap Master Wannabe!

Of late I have been spending lots of my very limited free time in making soaps. That's my latest hobby :)

It all started by attending the soap making class by Puuuv Soap. The class was specially designed for making breastmilk soap. 30% of us are nursing moms :) we had a really great time sharing breastfeeding tips and making soaps from our very own breastmilk.
Yes, those are our very precious breastmilk!

After securely placed in the mould, wrapped in towel or placed in cooler box to keep warm for 3 days.
Can't wait to unmould my soaps!

The result? Wonderful!
My very first handmade breastmilk soap!

Interested in making your own breastmilk soaps?
I highly recommend Puuuv Soap, just speak to our friendly instructor, Suumey!


I'm officially a Soap Master!


No comments:

Post a Comment