Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cry it out? Think again!

Cry it out? Think again!

During the toughest earliest weeks after Darling was born, I received all sorts of suggestions of letting baby cry, not to carry her all the time in fear of spoiling her & we'll end up get manipulated etc...

When we ran out of idea, exhausted & drained by trying to settle a crying baby, I was offered to try the cry it out method, which I was reluctant.

We let her cried for less than a minute, her face turned red & she's out of breathe.. Next thing I found myself crying with an aching heart. From that moment I told myself, that's it, that's all I'd try & nothing could ever get that happens again. I apologised to Darling & promised mommy will never do that to her anymore.

Sweet Pea Mom
xoxoxo

Are you contemplating on trying the cry it out method? Or what's your sleeping solution?

No comments:

Post a Comment