Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Darling is 1 today!!!

Looking forward to toddlerhood!

My Darling is 1 today!
She's growing too fast isn't she??? I couldn't keep up at all!

Which day that you won't surprise Mommy with your little tricks?

- This morning you stirred from sleep, rolled over on me, rested your head on my chest, gently patted me :)

- You have been doin 'Touch the Bug, The Bug Flies!' by touching your finger tip on your palm, but Mommy still trying to show you to raise your hand when the bug flies away

- When someone farted, you'll go "Oh!" then follow by "Poo Poo". You did that when you farted too :D

- When Mommy sing, "How much is that doggie in the window?" You'll go, "Wow wow!" that's your favourite song of the month :)

- You learned to 'share' your food. Picks up a piece of bread, give to Mommy but wouldn't let go and put it back into your mouth! But sometimes I suck it out from your tiny pincher grasp and say thank you to you ;)

- "Where's your phone? Hello Hello?"
you'll put your toy mobile phone near your ear and smile :)

- "Where's your ear?"
you'll hold your ear and when we're impressed you smile delightfully

- Express your sympathy when you heard someone "Ouch!" or cry from pain, you'll ask with a "What's wrong? Are you alright?" face, then gently touching with your hand

- Rest your head on our chest when we said,"Oi Oi". Or you'll rest on the cushion when we throw you one on the floor.

- Mommy's got the first-time moment with you! After happily seeing Mommy making monkey sounds, you started making your own! That was oh-so-cute! :) then you kept making that sounds to get Daddy's attention :D

- Whenever someone's phone rang, you'll be the most excited one who's looking for the phone and reminding others to answer the call!

- We're still going strong in breastfeeding (Yes, I know!) I'm so proud of my little nursing champion (Proud of myself too!).

- And did I mention that you have a total of 8 teeth now? That's such a great milestone for my little gal! :)

I'm prouder each day!

Love,
Sweet Pea Mom
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment