Friday, March 23, 2012

Overreacted?

I'm hurt. Really hurt that I can't think.

My heart aches when Darling crying out painfully, with her finger numbed from excruciating pain.

Hubs was trying to put on her suction bowl by pressing down with full force & made a few twist (that's for securing the suction), without noticing that Darling's little finger tip was caught under the bowl.

She screamed terrifyingly that my heart hurts too :'(

I can't help but telling Hubs that how much it hurts, please don't do this to her again, etc... Maybe I sounded a bit more angry (which I was) or naggy, but instead of admitting his fault, he shut me up & trying to divert the mistake that I was the one who didn't put on the bowl correctly that it came off. At that point I lost it and I told him off that he's trying to blame something else instead of admitting his fault.

He's saying that I didn't help the situation but to make it worse by losing my temper and shouting to everyone.

Oh. So I'm supposed to keep my mouth shut after seeing my Darling being hurt. Didn't know that.

I told him in the face that if he expects that from me, he better does it himself and keep his word. Because so often, and always, he's the one who nag, scold, then scold again after shit happens. Don't tell me that doesn't make thing worse and helps the situation.

Confused. Am I overreacted over the incident or should I really stay calm and keep my mouth shut?

No comments:

Post a Comment