Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy 11 Months Old My Baby Gal

Hmm what are you looking at, dude?  :D










My Darling turns 11 months old today! Can you believe it!?
I gotta start planning for her first birthday real soon :)

You turned into a smart little gal you know that? You've learned so much that Mommy can't keep up!

Solid foods are goin well lately, we've started lumpier food instead of the mushy purée.

Porridge with fish, pumpkin, carrot, spinach, potato, tomato and I've changed her white rice to organic mixed grain of brown rice, buckwheat, millet, quinoa, oats and barley.

Enjoying Pumpkin Porridge!




Last week you joined Mommy and Daddy for Japanese udon for the first time and you loved it! :)

We've been practicing to have you on the high chair with us during meal times. You really enjoy the bread pieces and sometimes plain rice and happily feeding yourself with fingers :) Mommy's getting you your utensils and we'll practice self-feeding with spoon k! One thing is, you hate it when Mommy pointing your leg on the food tray and say 'put down', you'll be whining but putting your foot down unwillingly :)

You've learned so much and I hope I didn't miss anything here. Among your first words are:
Mama (Mommy)
Dada (Daddy)
Papa (Popo)
Wrow wrow (Dog)
Mao Mao (Cat)
Rerrrrr Rerrrr (Lion)
Duck (yes, Duck!)
Baba (Bao Bao, Bye bye, Apple, Pineapple)
Be ber (Bird bird)
Mum mum (Eating time)
... (I'm sure there's more but my mind's stuck!)

Favourite games of the month:
Peekaboo - You discovered the curtain and you'll pull it over your face then pull it away to peekaboo with me :)
Be 'caught' - When you're doin certain things that you're not supposed to do and someone approached to say 'no-no', you'll fall right onto the mattress excitedly and plant your face to it.

In the morning I'll be waked up by this cutest voice calling Mama :) And you said Mommy yesterday for the first time!

Mommy love you so much my baby!
Sweet Pea Mom
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment